If you’re loving the three twisted buns I posted yesterday as much as I do, you will be happy to know that I found the how to!
Thanks Cup of Jo for putting together this fab tutorial!
Here’s how from Cup of Jo:
1. This style is so easy, it’s laughable. Day-old hair is best (which is true for most hairstyles, since it’s easier to work with hair that has a little dirt in it).
2. Divide your hair into three equal parts and quickly spray each section with a little hairspray to help give it hold. Let the hairspray set for a couple seconds, and then lightly comb it out.
3. Take the section on your right side, and twist your hair all the way down to the end. You want to twist counter-clockwise, toward your face. Wrap the right section in on itself, just like you’re making a little bun. Let some of the hair stick out, it’s ok (you don’t want them to look like Princess Leia buns).
4. Pin the right bun in place. I like to use these mini bobby pins, since they’re easier to hide and they’re coated in rubber so they hold your hair better.
5. Next, twist the middle section clockwise and pin. Then twist the left section clockwise and pin.
6. Spray the three buns with a little more hairspray, and you’re done!
I am a huge fan of playing with the look and style of my hair…. I love changing things up day-to-day, and here are just a few of my favs at the moment. Perfect for the warmer weather and the on-the-go kinda girl.
It’s that time of year where my closet is in desperate need of a overhaul. There’s always something so exciting about packing away the winter wear and breaking out the beautiful pastels! Seriously though, this season transition is making me smile. When it comes to fashion I like simple, pretty, soft and girly– which this Spring season is all about.
I absolutely love vintage inspired, floral print, flirty cuts, ruffle fronts, cute, fun and not too over-the-top dramatic. I dream about the day when I have a little babe to dress in retro inspired, ruffly, pastel dresses.
Check out these pretty little numbers from Ruche.One of my fav little online shops of the season!
And for the baby girls. Tea Princess… straight out of the Oz.
Happy shopping! ♥
Two of my fav things… weddings + shopping! Check out these fabulous items right out of the Wedding Chicks online shop!
Love the vintage flair and old school vibe! I want a few of these just to have in my closet as weekend wear! ♥
Nicole Richie’s Grace Kelly inspired wedding gown by Marchesa is by far one of the most dramatically sculptured pieces I have ever seen– it was constructed out of 100 yards of tulle! Check it out!
I am anxiously awaiting further details of this affair! Once I do,I will be sure to share!
And for the reception Nicole changed into this romantic back baring number!
Oh and word on the street is that there may have even been a dress #3!!